Welcome to Cooking with Chef Jeff

Hi and welcome to my blog. Here you'll find meal ideas that are made from primarily whole natural foods. I try not to use any sugar or sweetener in any of the recipes. At the bottom of the page, you can see a list of the cookbooks that I use. I do vary some from the cookbooks, usually not a whole lot. Feel free to read along and even post some ideas/comments to help me to improve in the kitchen.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ranch Chicken



Here's another super easy main dish to make. 

Ingredients:
8 pieces of chicken (a whole cut-up chicken works great)
1/2 packet of ranch salad dressing mix (powdered)
1 tsp lemon pepper

Directions:
1. Rinse chicken under running water and pat dry.
2. Mix Ranch salad dressing mix and lemon pepper together.
2. Put the chicken in a large baking dish and season with the mixture.
4. Bake for about 45-55 minutes at 375 degrees.

That's really all there is to it. I got the idea from my Extreme LC Meals On The Go cook book. 

1 comment:

  1. Going to try this one again tonight. We'll see if it works again 3 years later.

    ReplyDelete