A bunch of Ribs or Rib Tips
Seasoning you like
1. Rub the rib tips and let them sit in the fridge all day (6-12 hours)
2. Heat up the grill to about 400 and grill the tips for about 5 minutes per side. Just enough to get a bit of char on the sides.
3. Remove the tips from the grill and wrap them in two layers of heavy duty Aluminium. Put 3-4 ice cubes on the ribs before wrapping. This helps keep them from drying out.
4. Put the rib packets back on the grill, set the grill to low or indirect heat, and don't touch them for 30 minutes.
5. Flip the packets and leave them there for another 30 minutes.
6. Take the steaming ribs out of the packets and those that you don't eat on the spot, put back on the grill to finish them off. Just a few minutes per side.
7. If you are generous, take them back to the house and share with your family. Otherwise, just hide out in the garage and eat them all.
Other Notes: The rub I used was just some Hungarian Paprika, Cabela's Steak Seasoning, and Stubb's Bar-B-Q rub. Next time I'll add a bit more salt, some cayenne, and maybe some of my secret ingredient. No sugar here. They are pretty much strictly savory, but they are soooo good!