Welcome to Cooking with Chef Jeff

Hi and welcome to my blog. Here you'll find meal ideas that are made from primarily whole natural foods. I try not to use any sugar or sweetener in any of the recipes. At the bottom of the page, you can see a list of the cookbooks that I use. I do vary some from the cookbooks, usually not a whole lot. Feel free to read along and even post some ideas/comments to help me to improve in the kitchen.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Back at it

Well, it's been a while since I have posted, but I'm going to attempt to get back into it.  Maybe only one or two recipes a week, but at least something.  I hope I can stay consistent with it. I know the more consistent I am with cooking, the more consistent I am with other things with my life, including eating on plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment